I'm Thankful for ...

~~ doctors, physicians assistants, RNs, LPNs, receptionists, lab technicians, Great Lakes Home Health Care, DaVita, the folks at Ott & McHenry and Bradford Pharmacy, BRMC volunteers, people who offered prayers, and anyone else I may have forgotten, for getting my Mom and me through this year

~~ co-workers who are patient, accommodating, helpful, talented and fun

~~ e-mail

~~ Facebook and all my Facebook friends

~~ The United Way of the Bradford Area and all of its funded agencies

~~ Pitt-Bradford

~~ St. Bonaventure

~~ all of our listeners and sponsors

~~ people who try to make a difference even when they know they'll get more negative than positive responses

~~ people who make me laugh – intentionally and non-intentionally

~~ people who value truth over lies, misinformation, rumors and innuendo

~~ people who say "I heard on the radio ..."

~~ everyone and everything I was thankful for in 2007 and last year.

~~ Bret Michaels for not doing Rock of Love 4

~~ the St. Louis Rams, Tampa Bay Buccaneers and Cleveland Browns for reminding me it could be worse.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Woman Charged with Posting
Nude Picture on Facebook

Arrests in Operation Diamond Drop

Two Arrested on Drug Charges